A liquid facelift can be a great option for patients who are interested in facial rejuvenation but lack the time to devote towards a long recovery period following surgery. Comprised of a combination of minimally-invasive injectables and dermal fillers, a liquid facelift can help you reduce signs of lines and wrinkles, enhance facial features, and provide you with a refreshed and rejuvenated look. Dr. John Vartanian will assess your specific needs during a pre-treatment consultation and help you determine the proper combination of injectables and fillers that will most effectively tighten your skin and achieve your facial rejuvenation goals.
- Benefits of a Liquid Facelift
- The Liquid Facelift Procedure
- Recovery From Liquid Facelift
- What to Expect
Benefits of a Liquid Facelift
A liquid facelift procedure is non-surgical and minimally-invasive. Unlike surgical alternatives, such as the traditional facelift, this technique requires little to no downtime following the procedure and can be completed in a relatively short amount of time. A liquid facelift from Dr. Vartanian can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, add volume to facial features (including the lips, cheeks, and temples), and rejuvenate difficult-to-treat areas around the eyes and brow line. This treatment can be an excellent option for addressing subtle effects of aging that may not require surgery.
Dr. Vartanian is very knowledgeable on latest and greatest procedures. He is patient and explains everything clearly.
The Liquid Facelift Procedure
During your liquid facelift procedure, Dr. Vartanian will administer a combination of injectables and dermal fillers – such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvederm®, and Restylane® – to address your individual needs. The specific combination will be determined at the time of your initial consultation based on your facial rejuvenation goals. Procedure times will vary depending on the extent of your treatment, but most liquid facelifts typically take about one hour to complete. Due to its non-surgical nature, results are not permanent so you may need to return at some point for a “touch-up” treatment from Dr. Vartanian to maintain the effects. However, our injectable treatments are known for long-lasting results, up to a year or more in some cases.
Recovery From Liquid Facelift
Recovery after a liquid facelift is usually minimal, but exact recovery times will vary among individuals depending upon the extent of the treatments. You can typically expect minor swelling and redness around the injection sites, but this should subside within a few days. Any discomfort can be managed with medication, and many patients are able to return to their normal routines right after leaving our office.
What to Expect
- Length of Time for the Procedure? Treatment times will vary depending on the extent of your needs, but most procedures typically last about one hour.
- Who performs the Liquid Facelift? Dr. Vartanian will perform this procedure.
- What about Recovery? You can generally expect to return to your normal daily activities immediately after a Liquid Facelift; however, minor bruising and swelling may be present in the treatment areas for a few days.
- What about Results? A liquid facelift can effectively help you fill subtle lines and wrinkles, enhance facial features, and restore a youthful appearance to your skin without undergoing surgery.
Contact Dr. Vartanian
For more information on our liquid facelift procedure, or to learn if you are a good candidate for this option, please contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to help you schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Vartanian.